Settled near the village of Akrotiri, in the edge of the island. It was builted during the Ottoman rule by a French company. Only through the period of second world war, it stopped for a few years and eventually started once again at 1945. Until today the lighthouse the view and the sunset are full of splendur. An endless effort from a lighthouse, day after day to accept every visitor, whith only term, to offer light.
We offer the Best Car Rental Rates in Akrotiri lighthouse Santorini